Q: Are you guys a walk-in dispensary?
– No, we are a Delivery Service only. We deliver to your place of residence.
Q: Can I meet you guys somewhere to get the delivery?
– No, unfortunately we cannot meet in any public places. We must come to your private place of residence.
Q: Can I pay with my credit card for my order?
– On the first visit we do ask for you to pay with cash. After you have been established as a member with Papa Ganja you will be able to pay with a credit card on the next visit if you choose. Cash is always excepted. All credit card transactions will show up on your bank statement with our corporate business name and will not display any marijuana or cannabis language at all.
Q: Do the drivers need to come into my home?
– Yes, for security and discretion purposes we do require our drivers to step inside your home to complete all transactions. On the first visit members are required to read and completely fill out our Member Agreement forms.
Q: What is the minimum for delivery?
– We have a $50 minimum for delivery. As long as you meet the minimum we can bring an order out to your residence. There are no extra charges or fees for delivery, but you are more than welcome to tip our drivers for their services.
Q: Do you need to take a picture of my ID?
– Yes, for validation purposes our drivers are required to take a photo copy of your Drivers license or Identification card. This is to ensure we are delivering to the correct person.
Q: Do you share or sell my information to third parties?
– No, we do not sell or share any customer information with any entity what so ever. All customer information gets saved into an encrypted database and stored in our private office files.
Q: Am I able to schedule a delivery?
– Yes, we can place an order to be delivered for a certain time in the day. We do ask to leave a 30 minute window for delivery and will do our best to reach you within that time.
Q: How will I know when the delivery driver is arriving?
– Once you have placed an order, you should have received an estimated time of arrival in which your order will be delivered. You can expect a courtesy call form our delivery driver informing you that he/she is close by and will be arriving soon.
Q: What do I do if I cannot be at home when my order arrives?
– If you are unable to be at your place of residence to accept the delivery, please call our office immediately preferably 30 minutes prior to the estimated time of delivery. We will be able to contact the driver and reroute your order for a later desirable time. We recommend you placing an order for deliver when you are free from obligations.
Q: If I am unable to accept a delivery can I have a friend or family member accept it for me?
– Yes, if you are unable to accept the delivery a friend or family member who is over the age of 21 may accept it for you. They will need to go through the Organization Agreement and Identification process. In result will be processed as a new member.
Q: Can I text or place my order online?
– No, unfortunately we are unable to take any online orders at this time. All order must be made over the phone which is best since consultation is generally required to learn more about marijuana and what’s best for you. Our phones are connected through a land line and will NOT accept any text messages.
Q: Can you ship or deliver my order though the mail?
– No, unfortunately we do not send any cannabis items in the mail. All orders are delivered same day by one of our delivery drivers.
Q: Do your delivery cars and drivers display any cannabis pictures or logos on them?
– No, our delivery drivers will arrive in their personal cars and will be wearing a discreet plain uniform. There will be no logos or pictures of cannabis printed on any visible objects.
Q: Do Seniors and Military Veterans get any kind of special discounts?
– Yes, Seniors over the age of 65 and Military Veterans with a valid military ID may receive a discount of 10% off their total order. Once we have received proper validation, the discounts may be applied. A $50 minimum must be met after the discounts have been applied.